Simplified Tax & Accounting Service, PC
Simplified Tax & Accounting Service, PC is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Simplified Tax & Accounting Service, PC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
WCAG 2.0 level AA
Current content conformance status:
Fully conformant: the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox Latest 2 Versions
- Google Chrome Latest 2 Versions
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge Latest 2 Versions
- Safari Latest 2 Versions
- IOS Safari Latest 2 Versions
- IOS Google Chrome Latest 2 Versions
- Android Google Chrome Latest 2 Versions
This site is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- JAWS Screen Reader
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Simplified Tax & Accounting Service, PC assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- External evaluation: the site was evaluated by an external entity.
Reporting Accessibility Issues
Please use the proceeding form to report any digital accessibility barriers you encounter on the website. Examples of accessibility issues include but are not limited to the following:
- Difficulty navigating the website
- Problems submitting a form with assistive technology or alternative input devices
- Being unable to properly move thru the website using only a keyboard or other assistive technology
- The context of the content is unclear using screen reader software
- The color contrast of a certain section of the site makes it challenging to navigate the site
- A specific section of the website is difficult to operate with a keyboard only
Please do not report general issues, or business-related questions using the form below. Listed are some examples of what should not be submitted using this form and instead submitted either via the contact section or appointment scheduling section.
- Scheduling an appointment
- Questions regarding billing
- Questions regarding taxes
- General website issues not involving assistive technology
We take reports of accessibility barriers seriously. After filling out the form in the following section a member of our staff will contact you soon to provide an alternative means of bypassing the barrier, while we work on permanently remediating the issue. Contact information is not required to submit an accessibility barrier but recommended so we can provide you with an alternative means of access while we work on quickly remediating the barrier. Simplified Tax & Accounting Service, PC strives to provide services that are inclusive to everyone!